Monday, July 17, 2017

First night of shots

Well... we have made it to day 5 of medicine!!  This clomid is terrible!!! It has made me nauseous since Sunday, which was my birthday by the way.  So I am kind of happy to be moving on to the shots, hoping that the waves of nausea will subside.

Other than that, I have just been tired, which is typical.  I am still keeping up with my acupuncture 2 times a week and trying to eat healthy. I have been having a fertility smoothie every morning, with kale/spinach, avocado, vanilla protein powder, and blueberries.

Here is a picture of my lovely husband mixing up my Menopur for my shots tonight.  I already took the Follitism.


And then here he is prepping the needle... not too bad.. right?



The Menopur definitely burns going in, but fortunately for me it subsides after a few seconds.  I didn't cry at all this time which is bittersweet as I guess I am getting used to this.  I am still deathly afraid of what the Doctor will tell us on Wednesday for our first monitoring appointment.  I am hoping that it will be good new, hopefully they see at least a few follicles growing in there.... cross your fingers for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment